June 22-23, 2016:
- RTE.ie: New supercomputers take top three spots on Irish list
- HPCWire: New Irish Supercomputer List is now available
- InsideHPC: Latest Irish Supercomputer List reflects growing capabilities
SiliconRepublic: Irish supercomputer ranking has a new, anonymous leader
› Founded in 2006, insideHPC is a blog that distills news and events in the world of HPC and presents them in bite-sized nuggets of helpfulness as a resource for supercomputing professionals. As one reader said, we’re sifting through all the news so you don’t have to! insideHPC is written and edited by crack supercomputing professionals with the help of readers and occasional contributors.
- December 18, 2015: Irish Supercomputer List Reflects HPC Growth
- December 1, 2015: Announcing the 3rd Irish Supercomputer List
- June 28, 2014: Irish Supercomputer List Grows its Ranks
- November 27, 2013: Irish Supercomputer List Debuts
› HPCwire is the #1 news and information portal covering the fastest computers in the world and the people who run them. With a legacy dating back to 1986, HPCwire continues to be the publication of choice globally by business and technology professionals from academia, government, science, and industry who are interested in high performance and computationally intensive computing.
- December 1, 2015: Third Irish Supercomputer List Released
- November 17 2013: First Irish Supercomputer List Released
- May 9, 2013: Ireland Sprouts Native Top Supercomputer List
› Since 2002, Siliconrepublic has embraced its mission to be Ireland’s No 1 resource for technology news. Today it is read by over 250,000 people each month.
- December 18, 2015: Trinity and UCD add to Irish supercomputer list
- November 19. 2013, Irish Supercomputer List mentioned: Ireland’s supercomputer ‘Fionn’ ranked 358th fastest in the world
- May 9, 2013: Irish Supercomputer List featured in their innovation section: Irish500 begins task of listing Ireland’s supercomputers
- May 9, 2013: UCD Computer Science researchers will help Ireland to create its first SUPERCOMPUTER list
› Primeur Magazine is the oldest magazine on supercomputing and HPC in the world, published by Genias Benelux bv, who for over 20 years have been communicating about HPC and related distributed technologies. Genias Benelux maintain the e-IRG e-Infrastructures Knowledge Base, as part of the e-Infrastructures Reflection Group (e-IRG), an inter-governmental policy body comprising national delegates from more than 30 European countries.